3.5L V6 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC
4 Dr SUV
5 Spd Automatic
22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, WA 98026
Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Pilot SE, 4D Sport Utility, 3.5L V6 24V SOHC i-VTEC, 5-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Cloth. Certified.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
Proudly Serving The Northwest for 95 Years!!!
* Comfortable ride; roomy third-row seat; eight-passenger capacity; useful and clever storage areas. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Honda Pilot perfectly balances value, performance and utility. With a great look and seating for 8, it succeeds in its ability to provide practical-minded buyers with dependable, comfortable, and efficient transportation. With short overhangs, a long wheelbase, large grille, and strong geometric lines, the 2015 Honda Pilot has a bold appearance that is sure to impress. Despite its size, the Pilot rides very much like a sedan. Fully independent suspension, unit construction, and responsive steering all add up to great highway directional stability and sure footed cornering on curvy roads. The Pilot is offered in four trims which can be bought in two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive versions: the base LX, EX, EX-L, and the top-of-the-line Touring. All Pilots are powered by a 250HP, 3.5-Liter, i-VTEC V-6 engine under the hood, paired with a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Grade Logic Control, and equipped with a 4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Base Pilot LX includes a Rearview Camera with Guidelines and an 8-inch screen, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio, a 229-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, and Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System. Move up, the EX model with fog lights and a 10-way-power driver's seat. Higher still, the EX-L includes a leather-trimmed interior, heated front seats, a power tailgate, and a moonroof. Or, treat yourself to the all-new for 2015 sporty, tech-enhanced Special Edition Pilot - positioned between the EX and EX-L trim levels and includes sporty pewter gray aluminum alloy wheels, special SE badging, a one-touch-open power moonroof with tilt feature, Sirius XM radio and a Honda DVD Rear Entertainment System. Source: The Manufacturer Summary The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, State or Local Taxes and a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Price expires at 11:59pm on 12-14-2017.
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, driving conditions and other factors.
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, State or Local Taxes and a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee or any dealer added accessories. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.
Price expires at 11:59pm on
*The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, State or Local Taxes, a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee or any dealer added accessories and fees. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle