3.5L V6 SOHC 24-Valve i-VTEC
6 Spd Automatic
22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, WA 98026
Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. **OUTSTANDING CONDITION**, **KEYLESS ENTRY**, **BLUETOOTH-HANDSFREE**, **REAR BACK-UP CAMERA**, **SUNROOF/ MOONROOF**, **LEATHER SEATS**, LOW LOW MILES, HONDA CERTIFIED, Odyssey EX-L, 4D Passenger Van, 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V, 6-Speed Automatic, FWD, Topaz, Leather. Certified.
Odometer is 6535 miles below market average! 28/19 Highway/City MPG**
* 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
Proudly Serving The Northwest for 95 Years!!!
* Agile handling; fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-row seat; easy-to-fold third-row seat; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda Odyssey has a wide, low stance with a modern aerodynamic feel. Its fresh, angled lines, combined with updates to its front end, grille, and rear taillights result in a bold design. Take into consideration its great records for reliability and safety combined with fact that it is enjoyable and comfortable to drive, and this is one vehicle should not be missed. Depending on the trim level you select, it can seat up to 7 or 8 passengers. The third row seats are split, and each seat can fold flat into the floor. The outside seats in the second row can slide towards the walls, so that three child safety seats can fit next to one another. The Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat, on EX trims and above, can either fold forward to become a center console or slide forward 5.5 inches to enable a child seat to be closer to the driver and front passenger. For extra cargo space, one or all of the second row seats can be removed as well. Powering the Odyssey is a 3.5L V6 engine, with 248 hp, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The base Odyssey, comes standard with such items as a rearview camera, an AM FM CD Radio with 7 speakers and a color 8-inch interface screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and power front seats. Higher trims come with features like power sliding doors, LaneWatch camera system, navigation, 3-zone climate control, leather, and a power lift tailgate. The top-of-the-line Touring Elite trim gives you things like the amazing Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System, and a premium 12 speaker sound system with surround sound. The Touring Elite also gives you the convenience of the innovative HondaVac, which is a vacuum cleaner integrated with the car to help fight day-to-day messes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, State or Local Taxes and a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Price expires at 11:59pm on 11-21-2017.
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, driving conditions and other factors.
The price for this vehicle as equipped does not include charges such as: License, State or Local Taxes and a negotiable $150 Documentary Fee or any dealer added accessories. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.
Price expires at 11:59pm on